The main page to deep dive into the information from a specific piece of your equipment.
How can it help you?
This is the location where we display the information coming from your sensors and relate it to a piece of your equipment. It allows you to dive deeper into the information coming from your sensors and work out what is going on with your equipment.
The Equipment Detail Page is accessible by clicking the equipment’s name on the FitMachine or FitPower List Pages.
How does it work?
Each specific Equipment Detail Page will show information coming from a FitMachine or FitPower sensor. If you have both sensors installed, you can link them to the page, and then switch between them by selecting either the FitMachine Charts or FitPower Charts buttons.
The FitPower Charts Button will not be visible if your organisation does not have any FitPower sensors installed.
Features under the FitMachine Charts Tab:
- Health Overview Chart: This chart shows you the maximum Overall AI condition colour during either a daily timeframe or an hourly timeframe. Use it to know more about the health of your equipment.
- AI Output Chart: This chart shows you the calculated AI condition for each sample in a set time window. Use it to find trends in the data.
- Measured Data Chart: This chart shows you the measured vibration and temperature. Use in conjunction with the AI Output Chart to understand trends in the data.
- Equipment Usage Chart: This shows you how often the piece of equipment is being used according to FitMachine. You can use it to better understand how often your equipment runs and, if you have put in a Power Rating, an inferred power usage.
- Activity Tab: This shows you the activity for this particular piece of equipment. Use it to see when the most recent alarms or events were.
- The Three Dials: The dials show you which factors are affecting the Overall AI condition. Use them to understand what is happening with your equipment.
Features under the FtiPower Charts Tab:
- Energy Overview: This highlights deviations in the energy usage of your equipment. This is designed to help you identify the optimal times to perform maintenance and potential issues.
- Equipment States: This displays the different operating states of an asset and the times in which the asset has operated within each. This chart can be used to identify trends and potential deviations in the equipment's state that could impact its condition.
- Measured Data: This displays the relative current consumption of your equipment over time, as compared to the actual calibrated current. Use this to identify opportunities for improving energy efficiency and better understand potential equipment issues.
Using the consolidated Diagnostics drop-down tab, this page also links to:
- Interactive FFT: This shows you a high-resolution FFT. With some vibration analysis knowledge, you can use information about the bearings/equipment to determine a potential cause of changes in the health of your equipment.
- Waterfall Plot: This shows you a series of high-resolution FFTs which makes it easier to visualise changes in the vibration spectrum. When you maintain the equipment, you should see the FFT return to its previous look.
- Waveform: This allows you to listen to the accelerometer output of your machine. This gives you more information about what is going on with your equipment before going out to maintain it.
Other information found across these pages: (please note that which information is included will vary depending on whether you have the FitMachine or FitPower Charts tab selected)
- Photos taken during the onboarding process that show the equipment, the sensor, equipment nameplate, etc.
- Sensor MAC Address
- Insights card shows you the most recent information from the sensor such as temperature, RMS (vibration), AI condition or the sensor's status (explained in The Equipment List Page).
- The equipment's running status
- The last current value in amps received (assuming that the current value is available).
- Quick Info section includes Learning Start Date, WiFi Signal Strength, Battery Voltage, Power Rating, Network and Battery Health and other info.
- Equipment Details shows you the information about the equipment that was entered during onboarding.
- Location details confirm where the equipment is.
- The ISO Class of the Equipment. This is explained further in Understanding the Measured Data Chart.
- The ability to mute notifications and restart learning for FitMachine sensors.
- The ability to link FitMachine and FitPower Sensors. This can be found in the top right-hand drop-down menu, next to 'Edit', under 'Link Device'.
What else should I look at?
These are some of our related articles:
- About the Equipment List Page
- About the Standard Home Page
- About the Alarms Page
- About the What's New Page
Thanks for reading. As always, if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to MOVUS Support here.