Notification Centre, the bell icon in the top right-hand corner, alerts you of activity since you last checked your notifications.
How can it help you?
The Notification Centre is a helpful feature that ensures you stay across what is happening in the FitMachine system and across your equipment. By frequently checking your notifications, you can ensure you don't miss any alarms, updates, or issues with your FitMachine sensors.
How does it work?
The Notification Centre works like notifications that you have seen in other applications.
You can access the centre by clicking the alarm bell in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard. A red dot will appear if you have any unread notifications.
Several different forms of activity will appear in Notification Centre. These include:
- New alarms triggered, including Measured Data Alarms, Yellow Advisories and Red Alerts
- When someone @Mentions you in alarm comments, and
- FitMachine sensors that have not reported for 12 and/or 48 hours. These indicate that you need to investigate your FitMachine for network, battery or hardware issues.
Clicking on a notification will take you to the relevant page on the dashboard. For example, clicking on an alarm will navigate you to the alarm's detail page.
Receiving all of these notifications in your notification centre is optional. By default, all notifications will be selected, however, you can change which you receive through your account preferences.
Outside of the notification centre, information about alarms can also be found on the Alarms Page, and non-reporting FitMachines can be identified via either the FitMachine Admin Page, the FitMachine List Page, or Equipment Detail Page.
What else should I look at?
Other articles that may help you:
- How to Respond to MOVUS Alarms
- Understanding Event Feedback
- How to Troubleshoot Non-Reporting FitMachines
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to MOVUS Support here.