Our most successful customers use the Daily Email to stay engaged with their system.
How can it help you?
The Daily Email is a key point of contact from us to you and helps to keep you engaged with the system. The email is designed so that if anything requires further investigation, or you'd like more detailed information, you can click the 'Open MachineCloud' link to go directly through to your Dashboard. The email is able to give you a quick overview and understanding of whether or not you need to log in to the Dashboard today, and where your focus should be.
How does it work?
To get the Daily Email you need to have the 'Daily Update Email' box checked in your Account Preferences.
As with all emails from our system, Daily Emails will be automatically sent to the email address linked to your FitMachine account.
There are 5 parts to the Daily Email:
- Alarms in the last 24 hours,
- Events that need acknowledging and validating,
- Events that need following up,
- A device summary, and
1. Alarms within the last 24 hours: This provides the number of alarms that have been issued, if any, for your equipment in the last 24 hours. These need to be investigated as soon as possible! Please note that if the equipment has a count of more than 1 alarm, the alarm type, trigger and age details are describing the most recent alarm within the 24-hour period.
2. Acknowledge and Validate these Events Today...: This indicates the alarms that were issued for your equipment over 24 hours ago and have not been acknowledged or actioned yet. These need to be acknowledged and dealt with today.
3. Followup these Events Today...: These are the alarms that have been acknowledged and turned into events, but are still open and require action.
4. Device Summary: This pie chart categorises all of your sensors into the categories of (1) Normal, (2) Active Events, (3) Unacknowledged (sensors that have alarms that have not been acknowledged as Events), and (4) Non-Reporting. This will highlight if any of the FitMachine on your equipment are experiencing issues. If they are, and you are unsure what to do about that, please read our article How to Troubleshoot Non-Reporting FitMachines, or our article What is the FitMachine Status Column telling me to do?
5. Recommendations: This section contains advice on sensor maintenance. This includes:
What else should I look at?
These are some of our related articles:
- How to Respond to MOVUS Alarms
- Understanding Yellow Advisory Emails
- Understanding Red Alert Emails
- About the Alarms Page
Thanks for reading. As always, if you have any questions, please contact our MOVUS Support Team here.