Get information about the Gateway(s) that a FitMachine sensor is connecting to
How can it help you?
This page gives you information about the Access Points that a FitMachine sensor can see and when it was last used it.
If the Last heard through Gateway column doesn't have any green, the FitMachine sensor isn't reporting. At the same time, if the Last used column does have green in it then the Gateway is being used and it is probably an issue with the sensor.
If this is the case, please contact MOVUS Support.
How does it work?
Clicking on a FitMachine MAC address will bring up a 'Connected Access Points' page. The default page is the Activity Tab. You can click on the Network tab pictured below.
On the FitMachine Detail Page you can view:
- Last heard through Gateway: tells you when a the FitMachine sensor was last heard through the Gateway
- Last used: tells you if that particular Gateway is being used by another device and therefore still online
- Naming information: to identify the Access point
- MAC address: clicking this link takes you to the Gateway Detail Page
- Battery and WiFi signal strength information for the sensor
What else should I be looking at?
Thanks for reading. As always, if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to MOVUS Support here.