Keep a track of how the FitMachine sensors are connecting to WiFi
How can it help you?
On the Network Admin page you can see the WiFi access points that the FitMachine sensors have been connecting to. This feature can help you to identify problems with non-reporting sensors. Use this page to identify if a Gateway/Access Point is down.
How does it work?
To access it, admins can simply click the down-arrow in the top right-hand corner next to their user profile, and click 'Network' under Admin Tools.
It should be noted that only accounts with Admin access can use it.
Please see the image below for reference:
On the Network Admin Page you can view:
- A clickable link of the Gateway/Access Point MAC address - this takes you to the Gateway Detail Page
- When the Access Point was last used by a FitMachine sensor to send data
- The location of the FitMachine sensors that are connecting to each access point (using the sub-area)
- If the SSID is Movus then it is a MOVUS Gateway. Otherwise it is your own WiFi network
- How many devices are connected to that Access Point
What else should I be looking at?
Thanks for reading. As always, if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to MOVUS Support here.