Get information about the FitMachine sensors that are connecting to a Gateway
How can it help you?
This page gives you information about which FitMachine sensors are connecting to this specific Gateway/Access Point. Use it to identify if a specific sensor is having an issue or if all of the sensors that usually connect to this WiFi access point are having trouble.
If all the sensors haven't been heard from, please check on the Gateway and try turning it off and on again.
If Last heard through Gateway isn't the same as Last data processed then the FitMachine sensor is connecting to multiple Access Points.
How does it work?
It should be noted that only accounts with Admin access can use it.
Notably, clicking on a gateway will bring up a 'Connected Devices' page,. Example pages of each have been included below for reference:
On the Gateway Detail Page you can view:
- Last heard through Gateway: tells you when a particular FitMachine sensor was last heard through this Gateway
- Last Data processed: tells you if that particular FitMachine is communicating through a different Gateway
- Naming information: to identify the sensor
- MAC address: clicking this link takes you to the FitMachine Detail Page
- Battery and WiFi signal strength information for the sensor
What else should I be looking at?
Thanks for reading. As always, if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to MOVUS Support here.