Keep your FitMachine sensors reporting by using the Network Centre
How can it help you?
Network Centre is designed to allow you to diagnose network issues and monitor performance of your FitMachine sensors. The pages that make up the Network Centre allow you to identify when your sensors have stopped reporting. If a group of sensors have stopped reporting you can check to see if they were using the same WiFi access point.
How does it work?
The Network centre uses information coming from FitMachine sensors to help you identify if there are any faults in the network which are causing the sensors to be unable to report. It is made up of the following pages:
- Device Admin Page: shows the equipment and FitMachine MAC addresses to let you know which devices aren't reporting
- Network Admin Page: shows the Gateways/Access Points that the FitMachine sensors have connected to and when they were last used
- FitMachine Detail Page: shows information about a particular FitMachine sensor
- Gateway Detail Page: shows information about a particular Gateway/Access Point
- Map View: shows a visual representation on a map of your site
What else should I be looking at?
Please check out the articles listed above to get a complete understanding of the Network Centre.
Thanks for reading. As always, if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to MOVUS Support here.