To ensure that alarms are being actioned by your team and looking back on the historical alarms to gather learnings.
How can it help you?
This feature helps you track the progression of an alarm event from the FitMachine system. By keeping the status up to date you, and your team, get information about what action needs to be taken for that alarm. If the status is "New" then the alarm likely hasn't been seen by your team.
How does it work?
On the Alarms Page, the event will appear with a status. Possible statuses include:
- New: status upon initial alarm generation which requires acknowledgement to show that the alarm has been seen
- Acknowledged: status once the notification has been acknowledged and is being investigated by your team
- Valid: the alarm has been acknowledged as valid - your team found something wrong.
- Invalid: the alarm has been acknowledged as invalid - a 'false alarm'. No cause for the alarm was found.
- Closed: the event has been resolved.
It's only once the event has been acknowledged that you will be provided with the option to set the alarm as 'Valid' or 'Invalid' and provide a reason why. These pages will look as follows:
Setting Event Status as Valid:
Setting Event Status as Invalid:
What else should I look at?
These are some of our related articles:
Thanks for reading. As always, if you have any questions, please contact our MOVUS Support Team here.